Kates Puddings - Second Helpings Cookbook


It's cookbook time again!  My new book, "Kate's Puddings - Second Helpings" is now out.

Packed with even more scrumptiously delicious recipes, the book is in the same easy spiral bound format, with  lots of lovely new recipes that won't be on the blog, the rest my favourites from my past year's blogging.    There are labels identifying gluten and dairy free puddings and cakes.

As before, it is helping to raise money for two fabulous charities - my Volunteer Reserve Unit, the FANY, plus my local church, Petham, near Canterbury, where we are fundraising for a kitchen, appropriately enough!   My last book raised about  £1,000 for both worthy causes.

Kate's Puddings - Second Helpings is available via email on katespuddings@gmail.com.     UK price is £13.50, plus £ 3 postage.  Obviously the postage will be more for further afield, sorry.   The book is also available locally in Canterbury - message me for details.   My earlier book "Kate's Puddings, the Cookbook of the Blog" is also available via email above.  It costs £13.50, postage £3 to UK.   Both books together are £25 plus postage and packing.

Kate's Puddings - Second Helpings 

Update - September 2016

Since starting this blog, I have now logged over 191,000 hits (no, my mother isn't a computer user!), from 133 different countries.  Kate's Puddings is global!

I really do appreciate all the enthusiasm everybody shows for my cooking - what started as an idea has gone further than I could possibly have imagined.

The blog continues.... any suggestions for a title for volume 3?








Comments

Popular Posts