Cookbooks for Christmas

 It's cookbook time again!  The perfect Christmas present....

I have two books - "Kate's Puddings, the Cookbook of the Blog" and "Kate's Puddings - Second Helpings", containing some of my favourite recipes from the blog.  

Both books are in an easy spiral bound format, with  lots of lovely recipes that won't be on the blog, the rest my favourites .    There are labels identifying gluten and dairy free puddings and cakes.

The books helping to raise money for two fabulous charities - my Volunteer Reserve Unit, the FANY, plus my local church, Petham, near Canterbury.  So far, the books have raised more than £1,000 for both worthy causes.

Both books are available via email on katespuddings@gmail.com.     UK price is £14.50, plus £ 3 postage.  Obviously the postage will be more for further afield, sorry.   The book is also available locally in Canterbury - message me for details.   My earlier book "Kate's Puddings, the Cookbook of the Blog" is also available via email above.  It costs £14.50, postage £3 to UK.   Both books together are £25 plus postage and packing which won't be quite as much. 

Kate's Puddings - Second Helpings 

Update - November 2020

The blog continues.... we're now up to 360,000 hits from practically every country in the world, so we are a global phenomenon!   Thank you to everybody who follows, comments or just finds and makes these amazing recipes.  Most are not mine, I am truly standing on the shoulders of greater women. 

This last few years has seen a bit of a reduction in my blog output as I've become a holiday let host!  I have my own little self-contained Airbnb hideaway and, without wishing to spoil the surprise, enjoy putting puddings in the fridge for my unsuspecting guests!  

At the moment, we are in lockdown, so I cannot welcome guests, but here's hoping things will get better in 2021.  

Sappington Granary

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/19241495?s=67&unique_share_id=fbaf898d-c33a-418b-8f62-b2b4b761aa0d



Comments

Popular Posts